I give good inspiration.
For do-gooders & world-changers who…
- Want to hear about simple + engaging ways they can take better care of themselves & love up their donors.
- Are waiting for permission to let their bursts of brilliance + rainbow-colored personality come out to play in the fundraising world.
- Feel alone in their plight to create donor delight, scribble winning scripts & create a continual stream of loyal pledges + donations—and could use a motivational high-five.
- Are on a mission to create cataclysmic change in the universe & want to learn how to do more good without stress-saturation, inspiration dips + donor disappointment.
- Need help developing a creative stewardship plan that puts the FUN back in fundraising, or to re-shift their focus in the non-profit industry entirely so they can wiggle back into their happy zone.
- Could use a passion top-up to help them rediscover their “why” for putting their heart into the non-profit + charity sector
…my pep talks give a chin-up to all the other fundraisers out there who are used to being the ones doing the chin-upping.
I’m all about creating a feel-good experience punctuated by belly-laughs, swirls of wisdom, super-cool fundraising strategies that can be put into action right away + mini miracles.
If you’re looking for a kapow-worthy speaker for your next conference, telesummit, workshop, seminar or how-to series, I’m your girl!
The version that flashes my star power + proves my fundraising smarts are outta this world:
Shanon Doolittle is a born do-gooder, high-fiving fundraising coach, co-founder of Gratitude Camp and Stewardship School, and girl on a mission to spread donor happiness. She’s out to help non-profiteers and world-changers take better care of themselves and their donors with creative stewardship plans that put the fun back in fundraising. She’s also been a topic expert on CharityHowTo and is a recurring guest on Movie Mondays, a popular how-to series for fundraising professionals.
After signing up with AmeriCorps for a year, Shanon marched through the trenches, raising over $10 million dollars for various non-profit organizations and learning about the dynamic challenges they faced raising money for their causes. Those experiences made her realize that when it comes to creating a sustainable stewardship plan, gratitude is part of the asking, the key to donor loyalty is giving your supporters the deeper connection and appreciation that they’re craving, and creative self-expression is the best way to make your organization stand out from the sea of sameness.
Based in Seattle, Washington, Shanon lives with her husband and two sons. She’s a stationery hoarder and avid reader who is saving snail mail, one stamp at a time.